The result notification reads “The Selection is basing on the merit of the candidates with reference to the post applied.” It also says “The selection is subject to verification of original certificates and acceptance by the respective Recruiting Authority only.”
How to check Punjab postal circle GDS result?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the Punjab postal circle GDS result.
1. Go to the official website of the India Post — appost.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Punjab Circle” under Result Released tab
3. It will direct to a new page of the India Post website
4. Type control and F keys, then type your name or registration number
5. If qualified, your name will be highlighted on the screen
The candidates can check their Punjab postal circle GDS result either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to select the Punjab circle under the Result released tab.